Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Posts

As you see, the last posts, at the end it said, Love the Santa Picker Noahhhhh Yeah, shes now joined our group!
She will be posting her knowledge! And so, I do know her in Real Life, so we will be discussing our posts and having occasional meetings, so to make sure, that post isnt already done!
Im so glad to have a fellow member...

As she will continue to put passion into her work!!
She will be participating in the Blogging while I'm away on holidays!
So, The Santa Picker, is Noahhhh! So be out on the look out to make sure you don't give credit to me, when she posted it! Unless, she says, Pinky came up with this, so give your credit to her..

Also, I can be in contact with her on Holidays, so she can post some posts I truley want to post.. Like If I'ved missed the site so much!!

So yeah, more about this soon!!

Love Bobo8212 and The Santa Picker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment