Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Party With Billybob!

Me and the Santa Picker, have asked Billybob to have a special interview with us on the Holiday Party...
Here's his share of the Holiday Party!

Billybob: Since Club Penguin Have Put Together how many things for the Holiday Party?
There's so much I happening, I have to keep you in maybe!! So here goes my Interview!
Coins for change is the first thing I want to talk about!! Wow! Its already reached its goal..
Coins for change is to help the earth, and community!!  It will be going to many charities.. And already Club Penguin has earned over Five Million coins to donate!! Wow! How exciting!
Its hard to do work at Club Penguin.. But setting together the Coins for Change may have been the best educational and fun thing on the site!! All the Polls we've had on What is your favorite part of the Holiday Party, as a suggestion as Coins for change, well, Heaps of people just bang voted!!

Me: Well, Billybob, that's exciting, anything else? And wow, already heaps of Coins???!!

Billybob: What, sorry.. No I don't have anything else..

Me: What? That's it?

Billybob: No What are you thinking!! Heaps more, heaps more.. Here we go! Well, first Ill talk about Santa's Sleigh... Members only.. Well, we always every year decide to have a Santa's Sleigh.. It really brings out Christmas spirit! Penguins just love it. Some penguins jump off to feel like a bird!! Not to brag, but Club Penguin really is the best virtual world of my opinion...So the sleigh is a game.. Where you drop presents into the igloo chimneys as you pass. Present release and all that is included. I guess I'm holding you up, so I better get going, again, again I tell you. We will talk more again maybe 26th of 27th how bout that?

Me: Sure Sure Sure, but we better hurry, my mum is going to get mad if I don't get to dinner soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment